Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little self pity

I gotta get out more.  Like seriously.  I apologize in advance for the pathetic-ness of this entry. 

I think I've checked my email like 5 times today.  Okay, more like 10.  I actually read some junk mail.  I love being home with my son, and I'm not ready to go back to work yet, but dude I'm bored.  I tried all day to get a hold of my husband on his cell and when he finally called back I didn't even really have anything to say other than to bitch at him for not answering earlier - what if there had been an emergency?  He was all "Well, was there an emergency?" and since there obviously wasn't I just got even more pissed off and let him go.  And then I actually sat and watched an entire episode of Yo Gabba Gabba that my son wasn't even interested in.  


Normally when faced with boredom I would simply pack the baby up and head into town for some shopping therapy, but I'm trying not to spend money (since I technically don't have any).  Plus it was pissing down rain and, well, getting rained on sucks.  How depressing.  I'm pretty sure the baby even thinks I'm pathetic.  Maybe he'll take pity on me and dirty his diaper so I'll have something to do.  Sigh.   

No comments:

Post a Comment