Friday, August 20, 2010

Let this be the first...

Okay so I'll begin by saying that I know nothing about blogging, aside from what I learned watching "Julie and Julia".  So why would I start a blog you might ask?  Good question, dear reader.  I don't have a good answer.  I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about.  I'm not a particularly interesting person.  In fact I would consider myself a rather average, boring, quiet kind of person.  But I seem to have this rambling dialogue inside my head that I recently starting letting loose on the keyboard - and I felt better.  I really don't expect anyone to read my pointless musings and observations.  It just somehow seemed like a waste of time to be keeping a journal that no one could read.  And I guess maybe I secretly hope that there's someone out there just like me.  That someone will stumble on this collection of my deepest thoughts and see a kindred spirit.

So that's me.  An average 29 year old wife and mother of 1 whose life revolves around meal preparation, house work, diaper changes, and the latest programming on Treehouse.  And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment